Enjoy everything from CDs to music-streaming services to radio stations - even a boost to your TV sound - with the incredibly versatile Naim Uniti Star. Award-winning performance combines with excellent build quality and usability, wrapped in a beautiful British design that will give you years of entertainment.
Uniti Star’s exceptional CD playback, and its ability to ‘rip’ discs to your own archive, will bring new life to your CD collection. It also expertly handles all the top music-streaming services – including Spotify, Apple Music, TIDAL and Qobuz – plus offers easy Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast built-in and Bluetooth playback.
Uniti Star can also seamlessly play with other music systems around your home, and connect to your TV via HDMI, so your favourite shows and movies sound better, too.
- 70 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- plays CDs and CD-Rs
- CD ripping function lets you create digital file copies of your discs
- rip music to optional SD cards or USB hard drives
- plays digital music from computers, music servers, and online services through your connected speakers
- Remote control included
- Detachable power cord
- Built-in Wi-Fi for streaming music from networked hard drives and online services
- Stream from compatible services like Spotify® Connect, TIDAL and vTuner internet radio (subscriptions may be required)
- Gapless playback of high-resolution FLAC, WAV, ALAC, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and DSD sound files
- 32-bit/384kHz maximum resolution for PCM-based files; DSD up to 5.6 MHz
- Apple® AirPlay® for streaming music from an iPhone®, iPod® or iPad®
- Bluetooth with aptX HD for playing audio from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Remote control via the Naim app for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- HDMI ARC input for connecting to a compatible TV
- 2 optical digital (Toslink) inputs (up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution for connected sources)
- 2 coaxial digital inputs (up to up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- Digital BNC input for high-resolution digital audio signals
- Stereo RCA input
- 5-pin analog audio DIN connector
- 2 USB Type A inputs for playing audio from a USB memory device (one on front panel, one on back panel)
- back-panel USB port accepts optional USB hard drive for CD ripping
- Slot for SD memory card (not included) used for playing audio files or CD ripping
- Ethernet port for making a wired connection to your network
- Stereo RCA preamp/subwoofer output
- 3.5mm front-panel headphone output
- 17-1/16"W x 3-3/4"H x 10-7/16"D
- Weight: 26.45 lbs.